Tank A12 Matilda II
Low poly game-ready highquality and accurate 3d model of the A12 Matilda II Tank
In conjunction with other tanks from our vehicles category you can create your own tank battle game.
- Real-world sizes and proportions
- The mesh topology is clean, efficient and has only tri and quad polygons.
- Textures : 2048x2084 diffuse, specular and normal textures in TGA file format for the body and 1024x1024 for tracks
- The body, turret, gun, left and right tracks are separated and have correct pivots
- Unitypackage includes the model with materials and textures applied (requires Unity 4.3.4 or higher)
- FBX and Obj files are also included
The Infantry Tank Mark II (sometimes referred to as Matilda II, Matilda senior, by General Staff Specification A12, Waltzing Matilda, or simply an 'I' tank) was a British infantry tank of the Second World War. It served from the start of the war to its end and became particularly associated with the North Africa Campaign. It was replaced in service by the Infantry Tank Mk III Valentine. With its heavy armour the Matilda II was an excellent infantry support tank, but with somewhat limited speed and armament.